OPINION OF VALUE
20 Things You Don't Need in Your Home Anymore
January 19, 2016
How to Get Out Tough Holiday Stains
December 18, 2015
Looking to get your home organized? Here's a list of 20 things to get rid of quickly.
Grab a garbage and donation bin and start tossing, recycling or donating these items:The closet
1. Plastic hangers that have lost their shape.
2. Any piece of clothing that is stained or stretched out, including undergarments.
3. Plastic bags from the dry cleaner. (Protect your garments with canvas hanging bags).
4. Wire hangers.
5. Any article of clothing that is no longer flattering.
6. Orphaned socks. (You've managed this long without the pair, its okay).
7. Food that has lived deep in the recess of your freezer.
8. Mismatched mugs.
9. Promotional plastic cups and related freebies.
10. Duplicates: You don't need 8 spatulas or 4 can openers.
11. Expired medicine.
12. Expired sunscreen.
13. Half-used, long forgotten candles.
January 2016 (1)
December 2015 (1)